- Work in close collaboration with other departments such as corporate communications, representatives of the Business Areas (incl. C-level), product owners, designers and other stakeholders to build and deliver a world-class Industrial design system;
- Drive, inspire and build up a team of designers to become an efficient design unit within the company;
- Develop and own a core part of the project roadmap fueled by a deep interest in design processes;
- Create buy-in for the vision both internally and with key external partners;
- Continuously drive the prioritization, ideation, testing, development, and delivery of the design system elements and new innovative features;
- Gather requirements and plan and prioritize new feature requests;
- Continuously improve the design system through stakeholder & user feedback using design research methods;
- Track, measure, analyze and communicate relevant KPIs as well as project development progress to key stakeholders;
- Act as the companies’ thought leader around Product Design and develop processes that drive the topic forward;
- Ensure the Design Governance and Design Quality of digital Körber products.
- 3+ years experience as a project manager with design experience or senior product designer with project management experience
- Excellent communication skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers & users love
- In-depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities of and practical experience working with Digital Product Designers
- Boldness to shape and inspire a team of designers to drive the design system forward
- Ability to think strategically and creatively; strong analytical, problem-solving, prioritization and project management skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders effectively
- Good knowledge of design patterns and user-centered best practices
- Knowledge of contemporary Design and Project Management tools (e.g. Figma, JIRA and Miro)
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in setting up and rolling out a Design System;
- Experience in working in a Design Agency.