- Design and implement the software system architecture for our new digital applications using the latest standards and open source technologies.
- Based on your broad experience in development you contribute to the implementation of software as a member of an agile product development team.
- As a member of our agile project/product teams, you are decisively involved in the design of the best architecture for the purpose of the product.
- Expand and improve the functionality of our applications constantly, focused on the wishes and requirements of our customers and their feedback.
- Conceptualize and implement reusable software components that can be used across different products
- Contribute to designing solid software architectures for our products in the overall department.
- What drives you is your curiosity and passion for innovative solutions as well as your enthusiasm for the development of trendsetting industry 4.0 products.
- When it comes to solving complex problems, you stand out through creative ideas and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Your way of working is proactive, structured and team-oriented and you like being a part of international and cross regional agile teams.
- A university degree in computer science or a comparable course of studies.
- At least 5 years of experience in the development of web and mobile applications.
- Experience with software development in the regulated life science industry.
- Knowledge in some or all of these areas:
- Backend development e.g., in Java or Kotlin
- Data processing (ETL) with Phython or other tools
- Container technology like Docker or Kubernetes
- Streaming technologies such as Kafka
- Software development using databases such as PostgreSQL, Mongo DB or Oracle
- Relevant experience with agile development methods.
- Knowledge of DCS or MES systems and their use in the process industry is a plus.
- Fluent in verbal and written English, knowledge of German is a plus.